Are you passionate about Talent Management? Would you like to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO’s Management Academy is seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst
to join our Talent Management team! Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst you will contribute by identifying new opportunities and identify gaps through robust analysis. The ideal candidate will:
• Develop creative ways to analyze data, utilize a variety of qualitative research techniques and provide recommendations for sound decision making around GEICO’s talent management • Gather data from different sources, dynamically manipulate that data, create and send management reports, and ultimately help drive business results • Be responsible for developing and publishing solid management reports for the planning center and the organization to help all management effectively manage their talent pools, identifying result trends, and helping identify actions to improve important results • Have the ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment. Would you like to join our innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications? Candidate qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Math or related field • Ability to work independently and contribute to team efforts • Demonstrated leadership potential • Intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly • Excellent analytical skills • Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data • Expert in all Microsoft Office tools • Experience with SQL, statistical modeling software and data visualization tools is a plus • Experience with Agile and Lean Six Sigma methodologies are preferred Salary Information:
Salary commensurate with experience Must be willing and able to relocate or commute. This position is located in our Chevy Chase, MD office. About GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Location/Region: Chevy Chase, MD (US)