Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO’s Internal Audit department is looking for someone with a desire to grow and expand their career in the financial audit section of the department. Learn all about the different aspects of the Company as you audit different areas, focusing not only on financial risks, but also on operational efficiency as well. Get involved in Sarbanes-Oxley and work with our various outside auditing firms. Job Duties & Responsibilities:
A well-qualified candidate will have their accounting degree, their CPA designation, and be committed to continued learning and obtaining further designations to include, but not limited to, the CIA designation. A thorough understanding of accounting and auditing principles is highly preferred. If you like asking why and getting to the root cause, this job may be for you! Would you like to be part of our innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications? Candidate Qualifications:
• Accounting Degree or related field
• CPA designation
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel
• Previous audit experience preferred Salary Information:
Salary commensurate with experience About GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.