Ready to make an impact? If so please read on!
GEICO’s monitoring and Event Management (MEM) team is looking for an Azure Monitoring Lead. In this position you will be responsible for the implementation and rollout of its Monitoring Suite including products such as Azure Monitor, Azure Application Insights, Log Analytics and Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS) products. You will assist in setting strategic direction and create and manage plans as a part of that direction. You will lead multiple projects while mentoring a team of monitoring engineers. Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet the qualifications? Candidate Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
• 3-5 years IT experience leading projects, project management experience a plus
• Awareness of Azure Constructs including Azure VMs, Azure Networking, Azure App
• Services, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, PaaS Services like Redis Cache and CosmosDB, Azure AD, and Azure Automation
• Familiarity with Azure Monitoring offerings including Azure Monitor, Log Analytics,
• Application Insights and Azure Operations Management Suite (OMS).
• Passion for delivering projects that exceed our customer needs and the ability to build lasting customer relationships
• Experience managing people and tasks across multiple simultaneous projects under aggressive timelines About GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Location/Region: Chevy Chase, MD (US)