Superior Paving Corp., an award-winning asphalt company, located in Northern Virginia is looking for remarkable employees to fill multiple positions. Complete an application online at www.superiorpaving.net and find out what makes Superior an E.P.I.C. place to work.
• Plant Operators (Centreville, Leesburg, Manassas): Responsible for operating asphalt manufacturing equipment, ordering raw materials, receiving and satisfying customer orders. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
• Loader Operators (Leesburg, Centreville, Warrenton, Bealeton, Spotsylvania): Performs pre-operational inspections and maintenance at the plant. Ensures the loader and other construction equipment is properly used to load materials into the trucks and the plant feeding system. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
• Plant Yard Laborers (Leesburg, Centreville, Bealeton, Culpeper): Primary responsibility is maintaining the appearance of the plant site. Candidate must be detailed oriented and be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
• Crusher Operator (Chantilly): Primary responsibility will be pushing buttons to operate computerized controls of machine that sizes recycled asphalt material for industrial use. Monitors, maintains and inspects equipment for proper operation. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
• Lowboy Operator (Gainesville): Responsible for safely hauling equipment to and from job sites. Must hold a CDL Class A and a satisfactory driving record; Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements preferred. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
• Dump Truck Driver (Gainesville): Operates one or more types of commercial dump trucks for hauling and dumping sand, gravel, asphalt and other construction material in a regional area. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
• Assistant Crew Foreman (Leesburg): Provides assistance to foreman in supervising asphalt crews, managing equipment and material. Experience in construction and operating heavy equipment is required. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime.
• Inventory Parts Specialist (Gainesville): Responsible for receiving, sorting, cataloging, and inspecting equipment parts, supplies, and materials. Must have excellent communication skills and strong computer skills.
Reasons to Join the Superior Team–
Safety is For Life • 40 Hour Weather Guarantee*
Employer Retirement Plan Contribution = Automatic 2% + Match up to 3%
Our Values: Integrity – Excellence – Commitment – Partnership
*Employees must be available to work in order to qualify for guarantee
Complete an application at: www.superiorpaving.net
Superior Paving Corp.
Superior Paving Corp. is an EEO & AA Employer • Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Location/Region: Fredericksburg, VA (US - 22401)