Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
GEICO’s Cybersecurity Threat Management and Design group is seeking a highly motivated Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence and Response Lead to head our threat intelligence and forensics team. The ideal candidate has a passion for cyber security, experience with intelligence gathering, forensics, and threat hunting. A focus on process, technology, and mentorship are also key characteristics that will make this leader successful. Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead cybersecurity threat intelligence, hunting, and incident response
• Work closely with our cybersecurity strategy and architecture team to ensure alignment with emerging threats
• Develop security staff and services for measurable continuous improvement
• Coach and mentor associates for continued development and results
• Establish goals and develop plans to continually improve security services
• Manage team performance reviews and development plans
• Establish metrics, improve quality, and reduce delivery time for services.
• Building strong partnerships with other teams.
• Coordinate activities with other stakeholders to ensure overall quality & timeliness of deliverables. Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications? Candidate Qualifications:
• Experience with intelligence collection, processing, and counterintelligence
• Experience with incident response processes and forensics Required Qualifications:
• Ability to coach and mentor
• Ability to establish and leverage metrics to improve quality
• Strong understanding of current and emerging security technologies and services
• Must be able to provide 24x7 support for mission critical systems/services
• Must possess or obtain CISSP within 6 months of accepting the position About GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We’re an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
Location/Region: Fredericksburg, VA (US)