RN Full-time -This is the job for you!
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
New Graduates are encouraged to apply! Mentorship available!
Are you tired of sitting in traffic every day; inching your way to work and home? Do you love drives in the country with no traffic? Do you love working with children and adolescents? Do you love perks like flexibility in scheduling, occasional remote work, and a very competitive salary? Then you will love working for us in our REACH Youth Crisis Therapeutic Home in Culpeper VA! Not only is our home new, clean, and modern, but the drive is peaceful and relaxing in the country setting. If you want to step out of the fast-paced-rat-race then we want to hear from you. We are offering a $2000 sign on bonus!
- REACH is a crisis prevention, intervention and stabilization system to support individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities, as well as a mental health condition or challenging behavior that is negatively affecting their quality of life. REACH provides crisis therapeutic home services in Culpeper VA.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the implementation of therapeutic nursing services and other supports for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental illness or behavioral health needs.
- Responsible for ensuring therapeutic services are provided in accordance with regulations of the Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services (DBHDS).
- Responsible for reviewing documentation in combination with the medical director, for accurateness of admission paperwork and clinical appropriateness, and ensuring admission criteria are met.
- Takes verbal orders for medications and treatment from licensed physicians or their designees.
- Knowledge of Mental Health and I/DD systems of care preferred
- Knowledge of psychotropic medications and side effects