Find out why our caregivers say we’re the best.
We have a question for you. Are you ready?
Are you ready to work for a company that treats you like the professional you are?
Are you ready to work with a small, hardworking administrative team who takes the time to get to know what is important to you?
Are you ready to use your unique experience and skills to improve the quality of life of elders?
Griswold Home Care NoVA West is committed to delivering the highest quality care to our clients, and we only hire the best caregivers who share that commitment.
So, if you are ready to be an important part of the Griswold NoVA West team, we encourage you to apply.
If you are excellent at what you do, contact us and find out why our caregivers say we are different than any other home care company they have ever worked for!
Opportunities (full-time and part-time) available in: Haymarket/Gainesville. We also have opportunities in Manassas/Woodbridge, Chantilly/Centreville, Herndon/Reston, and Sterling/Ashburn/Leesburg.
We require: * CNA, HHA or PCA Certification
* Current TB test or Chest X-ray * CPR Certification
* Reliable Transportation * Ability to pass a state and national criminal background check
* Ability to pass a written competency exam and a hands-on skills assessment
* Weekend availability is a plus!
* Weekly Pay
* 401(k) * Caregiver Referral Bonus
* Flexible continuing education and training opportunities
* Individualized orientation the same day that you are hired (we know your time is precious)
* Caring and supportive office team
Location/Region: Manassas, VA (20110)